On this page you can find a list of recreational activities carefully selected by our staff. All activities here correspond to the idea of the perfect holiday that Solemar Sicilia has been carefully crafting for several years.
In fact, our tours and excursions are almost 'an offer you can't refuse' – and certainly one no one else in Cefalu can match.
● The Secret Sicily Excursion (a day trip from Cefalu through the mountains of Madonie Park)
● Palermo by Night Tour (a visit to the historic center of Palermo during the evening)
● The Valley of the Temples Agrigento Excursion (a visit to the famous archaeological site, the surrounding park, and the town of Agrigento)
● The Markets of Palermo Excursion (a visit to the three markets most characteristic of Palermo Vucciria - Capo - Ballarò)
● Solunto (a trip to the ancient Phoenician fortress in the city of Solunto, today an archaeological park)
● Cefalù Semiseria (visita della cittadina normanna, poche date e tanti aneddoti e storie segrete!)
● Trip to the Aeolian Islands (day trips from the harbor in Cefalu to the Aeolian archipelago)
● 'Coast to Coast' Excursion (trips by small private boat along the coast of Cefalu and Mongerbino)
● Scuba diving (in the protected area of Formica)
● Cooking courses (Learn to prepare Italian and Sicilian cuisine in the garden of our beautiful villa in Cefalu, Villa Caterina. Instructor: Maria Carnivale)
These are only a few of the activities that you can book with us in Mongerbino and Cefalu. We also organize many other activities (see our wine tastings, tours to other destinations, organized visits to museums, etc.) Please inquire about these with us directly at the time of your visit.
Please remember that activities on our site can be booked regardless of whether you have registered for an Italian-language course or are staying in one of our holiday rentals.
For more information please contact us at