In an extraordinary position, overlooking the Gulf of Capo Zafferano, one of the most beautiful bays in Sicily, La Villa di Sofia is located 18 km from Palermo, in the summer residential area of the city of Bagheria, 150 meters from the crystal-clear sea.
The Villa, completely renovated in April 2019, has two levels, each of which characterized by an enchanting view of the sea and the bay of Capo Zafferano.
The main floor of about 200 square meters accommodates up to eight people and consists of:
– three double bedrooms with air conditioning, wall fan and smart satellite TV.
– living room with large and bright windows that allow the view of the sea from the inside, table for 8 people, double sofa bed and fireplace,
– internal kitchen with wine cellar and audio system,
– outdoor kitchen with wood-burning oven for pizza, washing machine and barbecue – two bathrooms with walk-in big size shower with chrome-therapy and audio system,
– terrace with sofas and tables for 10 people with sea and pool view
On the lower floor we find La Dependance with an independent entrance of about 50 square meters which can accommodate up to 3 people, as follows:
– 50 square meter open space loft with a double bed, a queen-size sofa bed, – kitchen with table for 6 seats,
– bathroom with big size shower and sedula with chrome therapy
– outdoor patio with table and chairs with sea and pool view.